Keeping your upholstered furniture, drapes and rugs clean is a must if you want your home to look neat and tidy. There are two ways to go about upholstery cleaning in San Fernando Valley, CA: You can hire a pro for cleaning, or you can do it yourself (DIY). Continue reading to learn a little bit more about the benefits of each.
Reasons to hire a professional
We may be a bit biased, but we believe a professional should handle your upholstery cleaning needs. These are a few reasons why:
- High-quality equipment: Most hardware stores have upholstery cleaning machines available for rent. Unfortunately, these often aren’t the best units on the market. Professionals only use the best cleaners, which are able to not only lift stains but also eliminate viruses and bacteria.
- Faster drying time: Due to their better equipment and industry experience, professional cleanings often have quicker drying times than DIY ones. With a speedier drying time, you can get back to lounging on your furniture or walking around your home much sooner.
- Convenience: Depending on the size of your home, upholstery cleaning can be a laborious, all-day chore. Instead of wasting your time and energy, kick back and relax while the pros tackle the job.
- Maintain appearance: Perhaps the best reason to hire a professional is to maintain your upholstery’s appearance. The pros can breathe new life into your upholstered items, leaving them looking brand new in just a matter of minutes.
- Better results: You get what you pay for when it comes to upholstery cleaning. While it may cost a bit more than DIY, a professional will do a better job than you can do yourself.
Benefits of DIY cleaning
If you’re not bringing in a pro for upholstery cleaning in San Fernando Valley, CA, you’ll need to do it yourself. Here are a few reasons and scenarios in which DIY might work for you:
- Work around your schedule: Obviously, professional carpet cleaners can only service your home when they have time. That’s a big bummer if you’re working with a busy company! When you clean your upholstery yourself, you can work at your leisure whenever you get a chance.
- Save money: Paying for an upholstery cleaner instead of renting a machine and cleaning it yourself is often more expensive. That said, upholstery cleaning machines aren’t always cheap. Additionally, an upholstery cleaner will do a better job, so it’s definitely worth the extra money in the long run.
- Fine for small stains: If you notice a small stain in your home, calling an upholstery cleaner (or even renting a cleaning machine) might not be worth the investment. As long as you use the right cleaning products and techniques, you can tackle the job yourself.
Be sure to hire our team for your upholstery needs
The next time you need a professional for upholstery cleaning in San Fernando Valley, CA, be sure to hire Valley Carpet Cleaning. With over 30 years of experience cleaning residential and commercial spaces, you can trust that we’ll leave your upholstery, carpet, rugs or tile in like-new condition.
Categorised in: Upholstery Cleaning
This post was written by Writer