The arrival of summertime has most people heading outdoors to enjoy the warmer weather and longer days. Many homeowners think that by spending so much more time outside, their carpets will see less traffic and need less cleaning. However, summer is one of the best times of the year to have your carpets professionally cleaned.
Check out these important reasons you might want to invest in carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley, CA this summer.
Reasons to Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned
Cleaning your carpets using deep cleaning carpet soap and a carpet cleaning machine can help reduce the allergens in your home and improve your indoor air quality. Read on to see how professional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley, CA can help keep your family healthy this summer:
- Vacuuming isn’t enough: Even though you regularly vacuum your carpets, it may not be enough to eliminate allergens, dust and grime from your flooring. In fact, without regular deep cleaning, vacuuming can actually increase the number of allergens in the air. Dust that’s lodged in the carpet fibers is loosened by vacuuming and then able to move freely throughout your home.
- Reduce dirt: One of the most common reasons to have your carpets cleaned this summer is to remove the dirt and grime from your carpets. A good deep cleaning from a professional carpet cleaning service reduces or even eliminates stains and spots on your carpet. Removing the dirt from your carpet allows you to see a visible difference between dirty and clean flooring.
- Remove allergens: Common summertime allergens like pet dander, dust and pollen come into your home from sources like windows or the bottoms of shoes. In addition to new allergens, you likely still have a buildup of dust in your space from the winter months. Having your carpet cleaned in the summer can help remove the allergens that have built up over the colder months, as well as reduce particles that cause summertime allergies.
- Extend carpet lifespan: Each time you walk across your carpet, you’re grinding dust and dirt into the carpet fibers. Over time, this can cause the fibers to break down. As the carpet fibers lose their strength, your carpet will begin to look worn and tattered. This can lead to your carpet needing to be replaced. Carpet cleaning during the summer can help reduce the amount of wear on your carpet fibers.
- Get rid of insects: There are few things less appealing than finding bugs like ants or beetles in your home. A dirty carpet encourages insects to come inside can make their homes in your carpet fibers. Summertime carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley, CA not only cleans the carpet fibers, but also helps to remove any insects that have taken up residence in your carpet.
Schedule Carpet Cleaning in San Fernando Valley, CA
Having your carpet professionally cleaned in the summer can help prevent germs, allergens and insects from entering your home. Get professional carpet cleaning from Valley Carpet Cleaning today to improve the indoor air quality in your home and extend the life of your flooring.
Categorised in: Carpet Cleaning
This post was written by Writer