It’s important for you to make regular tile and grout cleaning in San Fernando Valley, CA a priority to keep it in good condition for years to come. Most professionals will recommend you have your tile and grout cleaned once or twice a year, but this schedule can vary depending on the level of dirt and grime you tend to have in your kitchen or bathroom. Staying on top of these professional cleanings can make a significant, long-lasting difference in the appearance and quality of your floors, backsplashes and walls.
Having a professional perform this work is important—you will frequently find that store-bought home cleaning solutions and tools will not do the trick. Professionals have heavier duty tools and supplies, as well as access to environmentally-friendly solutions and technology, that will provide you with high-quality results that extend the life of your tile and grout.
Here are a few of the factors that are most likely to influence the frequency with which you need to schedule tile and grout cleaning in San Fernando Valley, CA:
- Pets: Simply put, pets (especially dogs) can make a mess in your home, so if you have pets running around, you can expect your tile floors to get dirtier more quickly.
- Small children: Small children spend a lot of time crawling around on the floors, meaning you’ll want to keep them cleaner so they stay clean and healthy themselves. They also tend to cause messes in their wake everywhere they go, so the presence of small children in a house may necessitate more frequent cleanings.
- Sealing: Were the grout lines in your floor or wall properly sealed? If not, you’ll need to schedule a cleaning to get them cleaned out before you seal them. Lack of proper sealing makes it more likely that dirt and debris will soak into the surface of the grout through its exposed pores.
- Children’s activities: Do your children participate in any activities that cause them to get messy? These may include soccer, football or anything else that could result in them tracking a lot of dirt into your home. All kids play outside and get messy, but certain activities will result in them taking an even greater toll on your tile and grout!
- Stains: Do you generally find it difficult to remove stains from your floor, just due to the layout or the kind of tile material you have? If so, it behooves you to schedule regular cleanings of your floor to keep it in good condition for a longer period of time.
- Preferences: Finally, you might simply have higher standards of cleanliness than a lot of other people with tile and grout floors and walls. Therefore, you may prefer to have more frequent cleanings than just once a year.
These are just a few examples of some of the factors that could influence how often you need to have your tile and grout cleaned. For more information about grout and tile maintenance in San Fernando Valley, CA, contact Valley Carpet Cleaning today!
Categorised in: Tile and Grout Cleaning
This post was written by Writer