Spring has arrived, and with it comes the big cleaning season. During spring cleaning sessions, you’re probably going to focus on deep cleaning many rooms of your home, as well as clearing out items you no longer use that are taking up much-needed storage space. We encourage you to use this time of year to focus on cleaning your wooden floors as well, as they are probably in need of some TLC.
Our team of hardwood floor cleaners in San Fernando Valley, CA uses equipment that is gentle and effective, removing tough dirt and contaminants from your floor without you having to worry about any damage being done to the surface. We use high-speed scrubbers and a special hardwood cleaning solution that removes the grime, and then a vacuum extracts it immediately. This also results in more than 90 percent of common allergens being removed from your home’s floors!
If you haven’t had your floors cleaned in a while, you’ll be amazed at what a difference a professional cleaning can make. Our technicians are trained to pay close attention to your floors, making sure every inch gets the thorough cleaning you’ve called us to perform. Here’s a quick overview of what the process typically looks like:
- Inspection: Before the cleaning process begins, our technicians will go through your home and carefully analyze the floors that are to be cleaned. We first determine the kind of wood we’re dealing with so we use the best cleaning method and product. We also check for any pre-existing damage and take note of it so you know it’s there and so we know to be extra careful in those areas.
- Moving: After we’ve determined the type of hardwood floor you have and the best kind of cleaning product and machine to use on the floor, we’ll move as much furniture as we can out of the way and run vacuums over the floors to remove as much loose dirt and debris as possible. Once we’re confident we’ve removed the loose, dry material, we can begin the deep cleaning process.
- Deep cleaning: Using the equipment we’ve pinpointed as being best suited for your floor (usually an auto scrubber designed for hardwood floors), we go to work on scrubbing and deep cleaning the floors. We use a combination of hot water and our chosen floor cleaner to remove as much dirt from the hardwood surface as we can.
- Drying: After we’ve completed this cleaning process, we dry off the floor with a microfiber mop and run a fan through the area to shorten drying time and increase ventilation. Our goal is to get the area dry as fast as possible so you can walk on the floor immediately and avoid water damage.
- Final inspection: We perform one more inspection after the job is complete to ensure it’s been done to your satisfaction.
For more information about how we clean your hardwood floors, contact a professional floor cleaner in San Fernando Valley, CA at Valley Carpet Cleaning today.
Categorised in: Floor Cleaning
This post was written by Writer